Monday, October 7, 2013

Teachers Twitterchatting

I attended the English Language Teachers Twitterchat on Wednesday. I proposed a question, however no one responded to my post. I am going to try again for some of the different chats. It would have been interesting to hear back from the group, but instead I read through some of the material that they were discussing. I never realized how many people actually used Twitter in a more productive way. I've only ever known Twitter as a way of posting people's random thoughts and what they are doing of every second of the day. Again, my eyes have been opened to the ways that social networking can be a learning experience. I want to be more involved in the ESL community of teachers, and communicating through Twitterchat is one way in which I can do that.

I also enjoyed looking through the different people of Twitter. There are many educators posting different materials and resources to look through. I am looking forward to continue my search through the different educators that are one twitter and see what they have to offer. I never realized how many teachers actually posted educational information on Twitter. I think they will provide a lot of information and I can't wait to be able to look through my feed and see everything they have posted.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your question "got lost in the shuffle", but I'm glad that you have found many new educators to share ideas with.

    ReplyDelete