Monday, November 11, 2013

Educational Comics

When I used GoAnimate, I was a little confused at first. After I fiddled around a little and explored the website, I began creating a comic strip. It was actually a lot of fun. I think this would be a  great tool to let students use. Differentiated instruction and assessment is a crucial part of being a teacher. By letting students create comics, you can allow another medium for learning to be expressed. I believe that students can use this to create real-life dialogue situations. They can practice making sense of the language that they are learning.

This is the video that I created. It was meant for the teaching purposes of discussing idioms. I would show my students the comic and then we would discuss what those idioms meant.


English Idioms by laura.walker1990 on GoAnimate

1 comment: